We are excited to launch our new and intelligent client proposal platform called Practice Ignition to streamline how we work together!
This new software will not only allow us to meet our responsibilities as Chartered Accountants to provide clients with our terms of engagement but also provide greater transparency in the services we are providing you. The cloud software allows us to customise a proposal for each client which details the scope of work being performed and the fees attributed to each service. Clients will be able to refer back to the proposal for services currently being performed and the software allows us to quickly and easily update the proposal to add or remove services or define a change in scope of these services for you to review and accept.
Over the course of the year as we complete your Tax Returns and Financials we will also send you an electronic proposal for the following 12 months.
There are a few exciting benefits to this system for you:
- One step electronic sign and accept from any device, anywhere- you don’t need to download anything, all you need is a web browser and access to your email. No more manual signatures, scanning, sending/mailing back, and when your done you also get a copy emailed straight to you.
- Easy communication- send any queries you have directly as comments on the proposal (you don’t even have to look up our email). We will get informed that you have left us a query and reply back – all of this is tracked right against the proposal too.
- Spend more time on what matters- efficiently getting this admin out of the way electronically helps us spend more time on what matters – helping you and your business.
- Your advisors are staying on top of tech! We are always on the search for new software and processes to improve the efficiency of our business – and if you like what you see, we can help you implement it for your business too.
All you will need to do is:
- Review the summary and engagement letter terms – tip; click to expand for more information in the service summary at the top,
- Update your payment details securely (if you have a monthly or quarterly service package),
- Accept – check the box “accept the above terms”, type your name and hit the “Accept Proposal” button,
- That’s it! Simple! Then we can get on with business!
Here is a link to practice-ignition-frequently-asked-questions with screenshots of what the proposal looks like and how to complete it.