The future of accounting is here now, don’t get left behind.
Choosing the right system for your business can be difficult. We invest considerable resources into software, ongoing staff training and refining our processes to ensure we can recommend and implement the best accounting solution tailored to your business.
The world is changing and we all need to embrace technology to harness the benefits it offers. Cloud computing allows us to access your business data in real time and provide valuable advice so you can thrive.
Some of the benefits of implementing an online system includes:
- The main benefit of cloud accounting is ease of access. No longer do you have to be in the office to access your data everything can be accessed on the go. You can access your software from any device anytime, anywhere with an internet connection
- Updates to the software can be delivered easier so you’re always using the most current version and you don’t have to install anything
- Your data is more secure & you don’t need to run a backup ever which saves you time & money. There is no need to worry about losing your data due to a virus or theft etc
- Share and limit your data with as many people as you like. No more emailing large files or copying your files to a USB to deliver to someone
- Store all your financial documents and important paperwork securely online and stop hoarding paper
- Integrate your software with other business cloud software to help streamline your processes
We strongly recommend a product called Xero, an easy to navigate and intuitive cloud based bookkeeping solution for your business. Xero has a large, constantly evolving marketplace of third party applications that can be integrated to solve your business needs and provide a tailored business software suite.