Providing tailored advice when you need it, not just when you ask for it.
We pride ourselves on providing timely and proactive advice to our clients to help navigate a complex and continually changing taxation landscape. Our professional and experienced team listen to our clients and implement solutions to assist them both in their personal and business circumstances.
Tax and Compliance
We will consider the tax implications of your business and personal decisions, implement tax minimization strategies and ensure you meet your ATO obligations.
Some of the areas we can advise you on and the services we can provide include:
- Tax accounting and compliance
- Tax planning
- Taxation Structuring
- ATO liaising and dispute resolution
- Preparation for ATO audits
- GST and Indirect Tax
- Capital Gains Tax implications
- Estate planning
We are trained and experienced in business valuations and can provide you with simple guidelines and formulae to determine the value of your business or property. Business Valuations give you confidence you are getting great value for the purchase or sale of a business or property.
If you are looking to buy a business it is important to ensure you are getting the best price for the purchase of your business and ensure seller’s expectations are realistic. An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business in situations such as:
- A relationship breakdown
- Establishing a price for transfer of ownership
- A pricing mechanism for succession and estate planning
- Insurance and finance dealings
- Future planning purposes
Buying and Selling a Business
Are you looking at buying or selling a business? Buying a business is a complex and time-consuming process. You will need to investigate in detail the business you plan to buy, making sure it is feasible and has a well-developed market for its products or services.
We will walk you through the traps and pitfalls of buying and selling a business such as:
- Conducting due diligence by investigating the prospective business
- Identify and communicate tax risks
- Advise on appropriate structuring for the new business
- Structure the purchase consideration and help in negotiations
- Help draft a purchase agreement which is right for you
- Consider duty implications and how can this be minimised